Earn $41,000 to $139,000 pear year with a great career at Stellrr Insulation!
Call 512-520-0044 today!
Love where you work! Great spray foam insulation installer jobs! Work with Austin’s #1 insulation employer!
Love Stellrr’s Perks:
- Uncapped income
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid training
- Soccer Field
- Axe Throwing
- Free Car Wash
- Basketball Court
- Free Gym
- Success Library
- Free Drinks
- Free Cappuccinos
- Free Snacks
- Free BBQ Grill
- Free Ice
- Charity Giving
Making Austin insulation jobs great long-term careers!
Compensation: $41,000 to $139,000 per year. Pay includes:
- base hourly wage (W2 employee)
- + production incentive percentage
- + health insurance (health, dental, and vision)
- + matching 401(k) retirement plan
A place where you can be PROUD to work! Stellrr’s office building in southwest Austin TX.
VISION: To change lives, by cleansing homes!
We believe that if a home is sick, it is only a matter of time until the people are sick too! We cleanse uncomfortable, inefficient & unhealthy homes. So clients can control their environment. Enjoy a happier, healthier family. We are Cleansers!
MISSION: Be the Cleanser of choice. Giving WOW service.
We do what is promised. We are prepared. We do it right the first time. If we mess up, we fess up & fix up. We are united with what we communicate to others.
CORE VALUES: The principles guiding our decisions.
- WOW Service
Spray Foam and Insulation Installer Jobs Summary
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the safe and quality installation and removal of insulation. Work will be both inside and outside of residential and commercial job sites and buildings. When insulation work is not available, employee will do other tasks at the owner’s request. Your goal is to help take care of other tasks to grow the organization and free up time of your superiors.
Common Technical Work:
- To perform service calls as directed by the team leader
- Load and unload insulation materials
- Complete prep work for installation
- Complete insulation shaving and removal
- Cut sections of Batt insulation to the proper fit
- Install plastic, mesh fabric (or netting)
- Load blower machine with insulation. Blow to appropriate depth/density
- Install vapor and air barriers as needed
- Able to work in confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces for full shift
- Ability to work in extreme heat and extreme cold for a full shift
- Able to work on ladders (up to 28ft) for a full shift
- Able to use hand tools for a full shift (foam gun, knives, saws, staplers, etc)
- Able to count and handle money occasionally
- Able to do job while wearing full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Able to erect ladders, scaffolding, netting, and poly sheeting in the work area
- Able to properly clean and maintain equipment daily, weekly, monthly
- Able to work drills, pumps, and all equipment needed to install and remove
- Keep building clean during and after installation (inside and out)
- Educate customers on service and installation features
- Pride self on high quality work and do the job right the first time
- Provide all customers with excellent customer service
- Follow all Policies, Procedures, & Safety Rules of Stellrr while on duty
- Clean, organize, wash, paint and maintain, equipment, truck, trailer, shop, etc.
- Perform any and all other tasks assigned by management
Stellrr employees never get bored at work! We’re Ninjas!
Let’s face it, most jobs suck. But as an insulation installer at Stellrr, you’ll feel like a ninja every day. Yes, the job is challenging, but you will do something different at a new job site every week. It is an adventure.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from our shop in SW Austin
- Must have Valid State Drivers License
- Must have non-negligent driving record
- Able to read, write, and type
- Able to count and collect money
- Must be able to speak English (Spanish would be great)
- Physical exam (225 lbs. weight limit in working clothes & Safety Gear)
- Able to lift and move 100+ lbs.
- Installers must possess good organization and communication skills
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Working knowledge of siding, home building, drills, pumps, and hand tools
- Ability to troubleshoot product and installation problems
- Experience with installing spray foam insulation
- Ability to safely drive truck with 20ft trailer from shop to job sites
Use: Drills, Map, Cell Phone, Truck, Pumps, Equipment, Siding, Rig, Foam Gun, Hand Tools, etc.
Travel Requirements: Daily Local Travel
Physically Able To: Occasionally, Frequently, or Constantly: Bend, Push, Hear, Reach, Climb, See, Speak, Spray, Saw, Scrape, Sweep, Stand, Crawl, Walk.
Send in your resume. Grow your career at the next level!
Call 512-520-0044 today!