With every purchase we donate 10% of our profit to the cause of your choice.
You decide which of the 10 supported causes you care most about and we will donate on your behalf.
Which of these 10 causes is closest to your heart?
1. Animals: Did you know that 90% of dogs born will never find a home in the US? And maybe 1 in 10 animals taken in by a shelter get fixed. Get involved in loving our four-legged friends and helping them live happier, healthier lives. Represent Animals to have 10% of your install’s profits go to Austin Pets Alive.
2. Autism: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) impacts almost one in every 70 kids. Medical science reveals how diagnosis early on, with corrective actions, can greatly improve the outcome for these kids and their family. Get involved in supporting ASD advocacy, education, research, and education. Represent Autism to have 10% of your install’s profits go to the Austin chapter of Texas Autism Society.
3. Arts Education: Kids have higher attendance rates and better standardized tests scores when they participate in visual arts programs. Sadly, half of the underprivileged schools do not have an art room. Join us in supporting creative arts for kids that give them the skills needed for success. Represent Arts Education to have 10% of your install’s profits go to Creative Action of Austin TX.
4. Anti-Bullying: A 1/4 of all students are bullied during a school year. Bullying can leads to problems with academic performance, drug abuse, and violent outbursts later in life. The good news is that over half of the bullying is stopped when peers intervene and support each other. Let’s raise awareness to end bullying and have 10% of your install’s profits go to Austin’s Out Youth.
5. Breast Cancer: Twelve percent of Austin area women will be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point in their life. Get involved in promoting early detection and advancing treatment and support of those impacted today. 10% of your install’s profits go to Susan G. Komen of Austin.
6. Cancer: Nearly 5,000 Austin, TX area residents get cancer each year. With your support we can expand early detection, and fight to upgrade treatment solutions. Join us in fighting and finding cures to cancer today! 10% of the your install’s profits go to Austin’s Livestrong Foundation.
7. Clean Water: Let’s go global. Did you know that over half-a-billion people around the world don’t have access to clean drinking water? Water born illnesses are responsible for millions of unnecessary deaths each year. Join us in building wells in impoverished areas by having 10% of your install’s profits being donated to Austin’s Water to Thrive.
8. Environment: Deforestation and trashing our environment leads to climate change and the extinction of species. Join us in protecting, and preserving our natural resources before it’s too late! 10% of your install’s profits go to Keep Austin Beautiful.
9. Hunger: Many Austin area children go to school without breakfast and our growing homeless population rarely eat. Join us in filling hungry bellies around Austin. 10% of your install’s profits go to farming with Austin’s Urban Roots.
10. Military: Our veterans put their lives on the line for our country’s freedom. Often they come back with service-related disabilities resulting in poverty, homelessness, and suicide. Let’s give back to those who have given us our freedom. 10% of your install’s profits go to Austin’s Help Our Wounded.
Is there a specific organization that you want to nominate to receive our 10% of profits donations?
We support the organizations that our clients love most. Nominate your favorite non-profit. Garner enough support from other clients, and your cause can start wining all the giving. Nominate a Charity Here!
Do you run a non-profit?
Do your supporters need our services? Contact us about offering exclusive deals and creative options to your supporters. When they choose our service (Austin spray foam insulation, fiberglass, or cellulose), the proceeds will go directly to your organization. This opportunity is limited. Contact us today because we can only be this generous with a limited number of projects each year.