You will probably never know about it.
Did you know that 40-60% of your home’s energy bill is wasted? That’s right! The US Department of Energy reports that about half of a home’s energy is wasted when it is under-insulated and improperly air sealed. You can save $500 to $1,000 per year on energy bills by having your home properly insulated and air sealed.
Here is what is revealed in our Stellrr article on the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) blog:
- Why your contractor will probably never warn you about this.
- The bigger question, is your home effectively air sealed?
- How do you know if your home has enough insulation?
- Can your house be air sealed even if your home has fiberglass, cellulose, or rock wool insulation?
- Which area of your house is most important to upgrade?
- How do you know if it worth creating a sealed attic?
- When is the best time to have your home properly insulated?
- What is biggest problem with remodeling when it comes to insulation?
You will discover the 6 vital questions to ask your contractor when it comes to insulation, and much more. Hop on over to the NARI blog and check out the article.