Current Insulation Job Openings
Who We Are & What We Do
Stellrr Insulation & Spray Foam of Austin is a leading employer offering jobs in central Texas for insulation installation. If hired by Stellrr, you will help make our clients happy.
Here are some of the key insulation installation services Stellrr provides: spray foam insulation, blown-in attic insulation, batts, insulation removal, sound proofing, energy audits and more. You get to work in, out of and around residential and commercial buildings. You will be installing insulation on crawl spaces, basements, roofs, attics, and other unique spaces.
We help our clients upgrade their building’s performance to create comfortable, energy efficient environments. The company challenges individual employees to perform at high levels in every stage of their careers. Together we achieve extraordinary success. With every project, we give 10% of the profits to the charity of the client’s choice.
Connect with the Founder Shawn Mansur on LinkedIn here!
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
Live a healthy life
- Health insurance savings plans
- Quit smoking program discounts
- Vitamins and prescriptions savings
- Exercise program membership savings
- Free weight-loss and fitness coaching
We got your family covered
- Free basic life insurance
- Discounted glasses & contacts
- Convenient free Doctor visits via phone
- Free dismemberment insurance
- Free accidental death insurance
Find your work-life balance
- Up to 80 hours off for vacation or personal needs each year!
- 7 paid holidays
Advance with promotions
- Skill certifications to earn pay increases and promotions
- Extensive management and training opportunities
- Lots of room for growth and advancement
- Regular career goals and development meetings
- Earn a company car for your personal use
- Significant profit sharing (it’s like owning the place)
- 10% of profits given to the client’s chosen cause
- Personal protective equipment reimbursement
- 5k Team Runs for charity
- Fun events like paintball or boating on lake Travis
- Give back with charitable opportunities
- Free books for personal growth
- Free financial peace and become debt-free program
- Mentorship program – career, personal & financial growth guidance
- Aspiring entrepreneur advice and training
- Enjoy free healthy snacks and caffeine drinks
Save Money with free co-op savings program
- Discounts on your personal phone & internet service
- Get up to 10% money back from places like Wal-Mart, Home Depot, other places you shop on a weekly basis.
- Discounts & rebates on furniture, hotels, electronics, and more.
Experienced insulation applicators in Austin
- Can qualify for a nice 4-figure sign on bonuses
Who We Hire for Stellrr Insulation Careers
At Stellrr we care most about you being a good fit with our team, and having the right mindset. The skills to do the job right are easily trainable. We only hire people who commit themselves to the following statements:
- You dream big, and hustle harder
- You are a solution focused problem solver
- You maintain a “can do” attitude
- You develop excellence in yourself
- You protect the safety of yourself and others
- You take responsibility; no blaming or complaining
- You commit to delight every client
Apply for a Insulation Job at Stellrr of Austin TX
Here is a list of our current openings. Click on the job for a full description and to apply today!
Note: while we may not be hiring for a role today, we are almost always hiring because we are a fast growth company with lost of room for advancement. Please submit your application regardless so that we can follow up with you the moment we start actively hiring for the role. Each application is fully reviewed by the hiring team.
Stellrr Insulation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, LBGT, Veterans, Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace. Must pass background check.
Stellrr Insulation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA). E-Verify allows employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.