Discover what you will be doing as a Stellrr Insulation & Spray Foam Installer around Austin TX!
At Stellrr, there are no job descriptions. We instead provide you with a Role , such as Installer. Then you are assigned the Responsibilities of that Role. Lastly, we tell you the Results you are expected to achieve that measure your performance. We call this your 3Rs.
On any given week your Responsibilities will typically involve one or more of the following “job” types:
- Insulation Installation Jobs
- Spray Foam Insulation Installer Jobs
- Blown-In Insulation Installer Jobs
- Insulation Batt Installation Jobs
- Insulation Shaving & Removal Jobs
- Work Site Prep & Clean Up
- Load and Unload Insulation Materials
- Painting, Sawing, & Nailing
- Miscellaneous Construction Work
- Equipment Maintenance & Repairs
- Managing Project Operations
- Being a Brand Evangelist
- Follow safety processes and rules
- Office Communications & Reporting
- Any other duties as assigned
Austin Insulation Job Requirements.
- A valid driver’s license required
- Able to safely work in confined spaces
- Able to climb, crawl, and sweat
- Able to work in very hot environments
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Able to work full time (40hr/wk)
If you have not yet sent your resume to Stellrr, please select an open job here.