With a newborn baby, soundproofing rock wool was a must for the Duchamp family. The family completely remodeled and added onto an older home on Lake Travis in Austin Texas.
They chose a sealed building envelope with spray foam insulation to seal all the cracks, gaps, around all the wiring and plumbing. The Duchamps will be living cool on the hottest lake in Texas.
The Stellrr Insulation installation process:
- cover windows, doors, etc with plastic
- spray foam the exterior walls
- shave the walls
- spray foam the roof deck
- vacuum up the foam
- scrape the floors
- install rock wool batts on interior walls
- final clean up of job site
- go home, recover, repeat tomorrow
HERE IS WHAT TO DO NEXT!
Take the next step, give us a call at 512-520-0044 to learn more about our services or download the complimentary e-books today.