Thanks for completing the Pre-Installation Notice & Scheduling form!
Will you please confirm that several things are addressed before we come out to work on your project?
Linked below is your Pre-Install “TO DO” Checklist to ensure everything goes smoothly for the project. You will need to start reviewing these items immediately before our Lead Installer arrives. They are VERY Important.
Select the Checklist(s) for your project:
- Foam Install: https://www.stellrr.com/install-foam
- Fiber Removal: https://www.stellrr.com/removal
- Fiber Install: https://www.stellrr.com/install-fiber
Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns about the work or the schedule. We are looking forward to completing your project for you! You will enjoy meeting our Lead Installer and Apprentice.
In general, we plan to arrive between 7:30 am and 10:30 am. The actual arrival time will depend on your location in relation to our shop. As well as us getting any materials needed for your project.
- Why Is The Room Above Garage Always Too Hot Or Too Cold?If you have ample space above your garage, you may have put in a playroom or bedroom or otherwise made use of that extra space. That’s a good idea, but
- Fix Uncomfortable Rooms With An Upgrade To Your Attic InsulationHeat passes very easily through an attic that is poorly insulated. During the winter, heated indoor air naturally rises due to convection and gets into the attic via multiple air
- Austin Commercial Roofing Contractor Creates Leak-Free RepairYour contractor can create a leak-free repair commercial roofing system without replacement! Which commercial roofing system do you have? Built-up Low Slope Roofs Asphalt surfaces easily reach over 200 degrees
- Insulation Material Costs Skyrocketing!If you are budgeting for future installation of insulation – beware. Today’s estimates will be significantly lower than the actual cost in the months to come. Here is what we
- Insulating a $300,000 Tiny House in Austin, TXIt is a 400 sq ft 1-bedroom in East Austin that is being listed in the low $300s. The builder wanted the house air tight. The lack of air
- 6 Popular Attic Insulation OptionsIs the temperature in your living area uncomfortable? Are soaring energy bills burning a hole in your wallet? Are you trying to decide which Attic Insulation Options are right for
- Rebuild After Harvey | Only FEMA Class 5 Insulation7-days before hurricane Harvey, my family and I took a trip to Port Aransas TX. The goal was to do some estimates for new construction insulation and have a little
- Avoid These Austin Insulation TricksAre you shopping for a Austin insulation installer? Be ware! It is easy to get the “wool pulled over your eyes” and fall of their tricks. Here are 3 scams commonly
- Austin Insulation Myths Everyone BelievesMany people take the easy way out when it comes to doing insulation Austin. They fall for the myths taught by the mis-informed. We want to help you avoid costly mistakes.
- 2020 Cost of Spray Foam, Blown In, Batt, & Attic Insulation in Central TXIf you’re looking to have insulation installed, and want pricing for spray foam, blown in, batt, or attic insulation in Central TX, then this article is for you. Stellrr Insulation &